11 to 18 years old acne problems are high. Boys have acne levels or intensity more. Acne is the name of panic for many people. There is no need for medical treatment at all. In many cases naturally acne gets better and there is nothing to worry about its stain. The medical needs of those acne that may have a hole in the skin after drying. And those who have a lot of acne, they should consult specialist doctors.
Masuda Khatun, Associate Professor of Dermatology and Disease Department of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital, said there could be two types of problems from acne. One is the stain, the other is a wound. Acne scars gradually become acne after it has gone slowly. Cream can be used to remove stains if the stain does not go away. Excessive sunlight and warming may cause acne.
Immediately after puberty, that means the balance of hormonal imbalance is established. The amount of service is made in standard quantity. The resulting acne is made of less. During the menstrual cycle, there are some changes in the body’s hormone. It may have acne problem for a long time. Acne problems can be controlled to a large extent, if the food is clean, eat less of the teaspoon food, more vegetables are being more aware of it.
The skin should be kept clean. The face must be cleaned out from the outside with soap or face. Some soapers are helpful in preventing acne. You can use this type of soap with the doctor’s advice.
Never bite acne with acne. This is more likely to cause stains.
* Eat lots of vegetables and fruits.
Drink plenty of water.
* Regularly need adequate sleep. As an insomnia increases acne * trends, as well as acne due to excessive sleep.
Try to lead a troubled life. What to do if you have acne
* Avoid sunlight
* Do not use oiled cream or foundation.
* Do not touch acne. Do not insert acne.
* Do not give oil to the hair in such a way that the face becomes in oil.
* To reduce the consumption of chocolate, ice cream and other fast food with oily fiber, fried foods.